Graham Technologies is hiring System Integrator (s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for candidates responsible for the design, implementation, and integration of building systems solutions in a wide variety of industries. This highly technical and hands-on position requires the incumbent to work in a team and individual work setting contributing to all aspects of system integration including design, needs analysis, design review, testing, implementation, and validation.
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to decipher highly technical data
- Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top