Graham Technologies is hiring System Engineer (s) at Warner Robins AFB in Georgia. We are looking for a candidate to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and some working knowledge of the below skills
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology accredited school or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with AF DCGS, RPASOC, or FPED weapon systems required.
- Experience in integration and evaluation of potential software that brings new capability or functions
- Evaluate potential impacts of integrating new Commercial/Government off-the-shelf (COTS/GOTS) modules into the weapon system baseline
- Provide engineering oversight for the applicable ISR architecture ensuring interoperability between multiple variants of the same systems
- Requirements analysis
- Design reviews and supporting documentation
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top