Graham Technologies is hiring System Administrator(s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Administers servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless infrastructure, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Installs, maintains, administers and updates network systems; Sets up security parameters to ensure that all systems are operating properly and protected from internal or external security threats.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations and/or purchases.
- Establishes network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- Manages administration of user accounts including email, active directory, remote access, etc.
- Evaluates documented resolutions and analyzes trends for ways to prevent future problems.
What we’re looking for
To land this positions you must have some working knowledge of the below skills
- Experience/Education with operating systems, server software, network applications/installation, needs analysis, with an emphasis on analyzing organizational processes
- Knowledge of configuration
- Effective communication (written & verbal),
- Troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter, able to work without direct supervision
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top