Strategic Yield Analyst
The position will work in collaboration with theprogrammatic SSP and national direct team sales teams. Scheduling orders withinDFP, collaborating with team for completing RFPs, report generation, analyzing data, and other duties as assignedbased on fast paced programmatic and partnership environment.
JOB DUTIES AND JOB TASKS:
SSPdisplay, Partnerships, and reporting
- Display SSP: Order and optimize display SSPs within programmatic stack based on direction of yield manager.
- Video – SSP: Order and optimize video SSPs within programmatic stack based on direction of yield manager. Communicates growth in video opportunities to direct sales team.
- Native SSPs: Order and optimize native SSPs within programmatic stack based on direction of yield manager. Communicates growth in Native content to direct sales teams.
- Re-tagging sites to report and serve by platform. Mobile, wired, e-paper, mysites etc.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly report. Review and present strategic recommendations to Managing Director.
- Assist with vetting new SSPs and header bidders.
- Develop relationships to ensure we are maximizing partnership with each SSP and ensure they are socializing our inventory with DSPs, networks and clients for each specific site.
- Trouble shoot ad quality for site performance.
- Test new SSPs tags, schedule test stacks on test sites before going live with new SSP.
- Enters monthly billing for each SSP and establishes new accounts. Ensures payment has been applied to appropriate site for direct ordered and non-direct billed.
- Assembles monthly dashboard via accessing various SSPs and internal site metrics. Includes pageviews, visits, ads served per platform, direct sold and programmatically monetized.
National Account Managementand Reporting
- Manages day to day communication with new Private Market Place partners for all properties.
- Develops quarterly KPI analysis presentations for Managing Director to present to each site.
- PMP Communication between national, major and local major sales team and partners which includes rate negotiation and contract terms with the U/I.
Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Previous DFP experience a plus
- Previous working knowledge of SSPs a plus
Cox Media Group (CMG) is anintegrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media companythat also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. Thecompany’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations; morethan 60 radio stations; six daily newspapers, more than a dozen non-dailypublications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currentlyoperates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 millionAmericans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners. Formore information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top