Software Engineering Intern (Summer 2017)
The Intern, Software Engineer will be a contributor to a Kanbandevelopment team composed of Software and QA Engineers for the Cox Automotive,Valuation Services and Industry Products team. For this role, s/he will workclosely as an Engineer to develop solutions in support of data and end userapplications using Visual Studio, C# and .NET.
- Take an active role in creating, automating ormaintaining software applications.
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers todrive requirements clarity and derive solutions.
- Establish effective relationships with teammembers by fostering teamwork and a collaborative work environment.
- Implement unit tests and review code with Sr.Engineers. Collaborate to ensure standards for code quality are met.
- Produce adequate documentation pertaining tosolutions design, configuration and process improvements.
- Work with other team members to learn, introduceand share development frameworks, tools, processes, standards for SoftwareEngineering best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Developed projectsor applications using Visual Studio, C#, and .NET.
- Working knowledgewith Microsoft SQL databases, development and troubleshooting
- Strong problemsolving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective writtenand verbal communication skills.
- Must be a fastlearner and able to adapt with minimal supervision.
- Achieved or workingtowards a degree in Software Engineering related fields.
- Knowledge of current trends andbest practices in front-end and backend architecture, including performance,accessibility and usability.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CA-Irvine-195 Technology Dr
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Level: Entry Level
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top