Graham Technologies is hiring Software Engineer (s) at Warner Robins AFB in GA . We are looking for a candidate who has a strong background in developing information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Software engineer will implement new and/or evolve functionality for a web-based application
- Software Engineer will be expected to analyze and solve complex application development problems
- Support test activities
- Review other software developer’s work products for correctness/efficiency
- Consult with customers on requirements
- Adhere to design concepts and development standards.
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an active Secret Clearance and some working knowledge of the below skills
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology accredited school.
- Minimum 2.9 GPA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with at least one of the following: Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors and Fusion, Communications, Navigation, Identification, Tactical Data Links and Networks, Information Assurance, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment, Simulations, or Systems Integration.Problem Solving
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top