Social Media Specialist
Cox Automotive is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their team in the Perimeter Mall are of Atlanta, GA.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for all social communities for the consumer brand(s). This position will develop, manage and optimize the social content calendar in partnership with internal stakeholders to drive engagement with the brand. They will conduct on-going social media listening campaigns to inform the creative development for page posts and paid campaigns on social. This role will track, measure and optimize social engagement across platforms and be responsible for the day-to-day fan engagement. This role will also manage paid social efforts on behalf of the brands and partner with the digital brand and traffic team on other social media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be current on all major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and have an interest and ability to keep up with hot new sites and trends. Candidates also need to have communication background and excel in writing and presentations. Successful candidates will be creative, pro-active, self-motivated, detail oriented, analytical, organized, flexible, and possess the ability to manage and complete multiple projects within aggressive timeframes.
- Create & maintain an up-to-date social media content calendar
- Draft and coordinate real time responses to consumers reaching out to the Kelley Blue Book, Autotrader, and Dealer.com brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other branded channels
- Identify & implement social media best practices and emerging trends
- Coordinate with our PR team and other key stakeholders on escalation process for reputation management issues
- Responsible for biweekly reporting for post-level performance in addition to completing a monthly score card
- Manage the day-to-day optimization efforts for all paid initiatives on social media platforms
- Partner across the company with PR, Editorial and brand team to capitalize on real time trending topics and drive deeper engagement
- Work closely with creative team to align creative assets with media campaigns in timely manner
- Execution of social listening reports
- Partner with brand creative team on social tone of voice as well as creative look and feel
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing with a strong background in social media
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Familiarity with one or more social media listening platforms and one or more social media management platforms
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize heavy work load and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Workload may demand working extended hours as necessary.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Experience managing advertising agencies and vendors, advertising agency experience a plus
- Experience developing high-quality social media campaigns that achieved measurable results
- Experience creating and leading influencer campaigns and leveraging a comprehensive influencer network year-round.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.), engagement tools and digital analytics programs (Sprinklr, HootSuite, Percolate, Facebook Insights, Twitter Ads, etc.).
Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top