Social Customer Care Manager
The position willmanage and optimize the social care experience in Customer Care includingestablishing criteria for rep metrics, compiling and reporting trending socialdata, and reporting consumer impact during events and manage the Tier 2 digitalcare csr team.
- Provide best in classend-user technical sup via the customer portal, phone, email, chat, forums andsocial media
- Manage rollout of newdigital products and initiatives in Tier 1 and Tier 2 call centers
- Ensure execution ofdetermined social media strategy in customer care
- Manage social careefforts in order to achieve a consistent customer experience
- Monitor andcommunicate consumer trends in social media channels
- Provide processimprovement feedback and suggestions based on customer sentiment and datatrending
- Monitor and ensure establishedservice level agreements are met
- Keep abreast ofcurrent social media technologies and
industry best practices
- Oversee and managesocial care team and digital support reps including interviewing, hiring andcoaching to top performance
- Ensure escalatedcustomer issues are addressed and resolved quickly with little customer effort
- Report weekly andmonthly metrics and analytics
- Assist withdeveloping and delivering training materials and approved social responses
- Manage projects to completion
College degree required
3 years’ experience in call center management, socialcare or technical support experience required
Experienceutilizing call center technologies
Experiencewith social care and social monitoring tools
Experienceimplementing and managing projects to completion
Mustbe a self-starter, utilizing judgement and ability to work with littlesupervision
Position should be adept at communicating bothverbally and in writing to employees and stakeholders at all levels within CMGand vendor organizations including front line employees, managers, and seniorexecutives.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top