Senior Manager, Deal Analytics & Pricing Strategy
The Senior Manager of Deal Analytics and Pricing Strategy will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and analyzing pricing models to support the development of pricing strategies and pricing decisions across the organization (Media, Inventory, and Retail Solution groups). In addition, this role is responsible for monitoring of deal economics, developing a reporting system to ensure deal compliance, and development of pricing strategies to optimize value for the EDP and GES client groups. The role supports the Director, Deal & Pricing Strategy with price optimization by client group and is the primary interface with FP&A for deal analytics and reporting.
- Supervise and lead all the Managers and Senior Analysts within the Deal desk Analytics & Pricing Group
- Maintain and evolve the deal database, inclusive of the product master, client master, and contract history; align with Business Units to ensure that the database is current
- Lead and influence cross-Cox deals – perform analytics when a cross-Cox deal arises
- Partner with the Director, Deal & Pricing Strategy to build out deeper analytics on deal approvals, deal yields, price realization on all products; report out on Deal Desk KPIs on a monthly basis
- Develop monthly rebate compliance and realization reports for use by FP&A
- Enable and facilitate product pricing reviews, on a quarterly basis
- Refresh OBIEE and Business Unit transaction data to update realization curves, on a quarterly (or semiannual) basis
- Lead development of the Pricing Engine (depending on funding)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent is required; an advanced degree (MBA) is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in value analytics required.
- Quantitative experience required.
- Management experience in a complex organization, with a proven track record of positive results required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands.
The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group.
For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top