Senior Field Marketing Manager
NextGear Capital, a division of Cox Automotive, is seeking a talented Field Marketing Manager to join their team in Carmel, IN.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the development and coordinated execution of overall marketing strategy to drive results for our NextGear and Manheim auction locations. He/She positions the NextGear brand with existing clients and target customers to grow flooring for NextGear penetration at Manheim auctions, increase buying dealers at Manheim, grow new NextGear active dealers at Manheim, and increase market share of contracted NextGear dealers. This role will be the sole conduit to drive the implementation of key initiatives for NextGear across the country. This position will drive collaboration between market sales teams, Auction and Inventory Solutions marketing leads and other high opportunity teams within Cox Automotive. This position reports to the Director, Field Marketing.
Job Responsibilities include:
Align Marketing Activities to NextGear Strategy
- Partner with NextGear leadership to design and execute campaigns and initiatives to raise NextGear’s visibility within its key auction focus areas working side-by-side with Manheim Field Marketing Managers and NextGear field executives.
- Leverage CRM team at NextGear and Manheim to target clients active and inactive with NextGear promotions, campaigns, and communications.
- Manage creative requests on all auctions promotions and work with legal to deliver in a timely manner.
- Partner with NextGear Campaign Management team to deploy email campaigns.
- Work with location personnel to ensure auction locations have appropriate and current collateral available on NextGear product lines and special incentives.
Drive Campaign Performance
- Ensure efficacy of promotions, campaigns, and communications by leveraging growth and penetration reporting for both NextGear and the auction and incorporating best practices/lessons learned to drive improvement over time.
- Create specific plans to capitalize on the opportunity to grow within the Commercial Dealer segment.
- Communicate NextGear results by auction to the field and locations monthly.
- Create action plans for opportunity locations.
- Communicate post-campaign results and metrics vs. goal.
- 7-10 years of experience in the marketing arena with a focus on strategic planning, CRM, campaign development and execution, campaign targeting, email marketing, collaboration with multiple stakeholders at many levels of an organization, work with regional and local client base to activate marketing plans.
- Experience with Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) is preferred.
- BS in a marketing or communications discipline (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business)
- Technical skills combined with an analytical approach highly beneficial
- Strong Presentation and communication skills
- Email marketing
- Project management
- Online media
- Social Media
- Database marketing
- CRM Experience
- Recent experience with web analytics tools
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and major MS Office applications
- Attention to detail with ability to stick to deadlines and work within budget
- Highly organized
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-IN-Carmel-11799 N College Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top