NextGear Capital is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Carmel located just outside Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Salesforce.com Administrator will work closely with functional leaders, product owners and subject matter experts in developing and maintaining various business solutions based on the Salesforce.com platform. This position will be responsible for the administration of Salesforce.com as well as providing support for defining and supporting reports needed by the business. Candidate’s career path from system administrator would include becoming a product solutionist, with the potential to graduate into either product or technology.
- Manage Salesforce.com instance on day-to-day basis
- Oversee Salesforce.com administration, configuration, and data migration tasks Drive adoption of Salesforce.com and identify pain points related to adoption and usage of the platform
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on solutions related to Salesforce.com
- Work with product owners to identify solutions and understand when configuration, code, or 3rd party solutions are appropriate in Salesforce.com
- Achieve and maintain Salesforce.com certifications
- Collaborate with various business departments to define and develop reporting needs
- Conduct business training sessions for report and dashboard creation within Salesforce
- 3+ years previous experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience maintaining user roles and profiles, configuring validation rules, workflow rules, formula fields, creating custom objects, setting permissions and enabling field level security in Salesforce.com
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, etc.)
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-IN-Carmel-11799 N College Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top