Join the Cox Media Group (CMG) Miami team, where your goal is to make ourclient experience as efficient, customized and gratifying as a full-service media group should provide. You’lldevelop strategies that drive sales and innovation for our valued clients andprospects, while demonstrating a commitment to our three core pillars: speed,passion and courage.
If your answer is “yes” for a majority of thefollowing questions, you may be the next, Media Consultant Associate we’ve beenwaiting for.
- Do younaturally build trust and relationships with the people you meet?
- Are you knownfor coming up with creative and unique solutions to problems?
- Do you desireto collaborate with multiple teams to achieve your goals?
- Are youhighly-disciplined and like taking ownership of projects?
- Do you likeoperating in a high risk, high reward work environment?
- Do you want theopportunity to have flexible hours Monday through Friday?
Our Associate Program is highly competitive where wechoose one individual to train directly with our top talent who will be theirMentor for a minimum of one year to learn the backend fulfillment, productknowledge, marketing information, and generally how the media businessworks. This Associate will be promotedinto a Media Consultant role after they have demonstrated certaincriteria. A Media Consultant role is tosell our media portfolio made up of radio and digital to small, medium, andlarge businesses in the South Florida market.
- Assistingassigned Mentor in daily administrative tasks
- Completion ofself-paced web based training programs
- Completion ofweekly action plan for the Associate Program
- Effectivelycommunicating internally with peers and externally with clients
- Identifying andcultivating new business prospects
- Nurturing prospectiveclients into long-term partnerships
- Researching andanalyzing industry trends and finding takeaways that apply to a particularbusiness and its advertising campaigns
- Creatingeffective advertising solutions that work to solve business’ marketingchallenges
- Preparing andpresenting effective sales presentations in standard Microsoft Office tools (e.g.Power Point)
- Establishworking relationships with individuals on cross-functional, internal supportteams
- Collectingpayment from clients
- Participate inseveral company social functions for team building purposes
- Four-yearcollege bachelor’s degree
- Access topersonal transportation for client calls that are required for businesspurposes
- A valid driver’slicense and clear driving record
- Comfort withdeveloping new relationships
- Ability tosuccessfully work within tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude toclearly and succinctly present thoughts and ideas in front of groups and inwritten/email communication
- A willingnessto learn and adapt to our spirited and idea-driven culture
- Excellentwritten, analytical, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
Cox Media Group is anEqual Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com/
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-Hollywood-2741 N 29th Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Entry Level
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top