Retail Sales Associate
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’dlike to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharptalent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will play apivotal role in the continued stability and growth of ourorganization, by serving as a front-line ambassador of the Cox brand. Workingin a Cox Solutions Store, you will guide customers through the purchasedecision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessoryofferings while providing an exceptional customerexperience.
This is the perfect career opportunity forsales-driven individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. Unleash yourpotential with Cox Communications as a Retail Sales Associate. Keepreading to learn more and apply today!
The Cox Communications Difference
Cox Communications is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personaldevelopment and the opportunity to build on your talents.
Our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, Cox offerscompetitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and a best-in-class workingenvironment.
We are committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects thecommunities we serve. We embrace andfoster an environment that builds on the unique talents that come from avariety of people and perspectives.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Ensures individual sales, retention,and customer experience targets are met
- Explains, illustrates, demonstratesproduct and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers’wants and needs
- Provides best-in-class customerservice skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues;maintains polished and professional presence
- Executes promotions and campaignsdesigned to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
- Assists with store opening andclosing duties, maintaining proper cash handling metrics
- Participates in inventory cyclecounts
- Ensures sales floor remains wellmerchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
- Participates in workshops, specialevents, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
- Continuously expands knowledge ofcurrent Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participatingin regular training classes inside and outside of the store
- May be required to work in otherlocations that are in proximity to ‘home store’ to meet the needs of thebusiness
- Provides support for other salesagents as needed to ensure optimal customer service
- Assists with other duties asrequested
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- One or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
- Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products, services, and accessories
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
- AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline desired
- Previous experience with store operational duties
- Cash handling and previous billing system experience
Your Career at Cox
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Glendale-6070 W Bell Road
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top