Regional Sales Manager RTS - WI
Dealertrack is currently looking for an RTS Sales Specialist with field sales and automotive experience to join our team in Wisconsin.
Who We Are + What We Do:
As a part of the Cox Automotive family, Dealertrack provides market leading digital solutions for automotive retail. Our professionals take pride in improving the experience of buying and selling a car, making it more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved. We help car shoppers shop and buy the way they prefer, through our Dealertrack and Dealer.com-branded products, and help dealerships optimize their business.
Dealertrack’s success relies on a committed, engaged and energized team of professionals that stands behind our top-of-the-line, innovative products. From inventory acquisition to marketing, credit applications and financing, through post sale and service, Dealertrack’s integrated approach is the benchmark of transparency and efficiency that automotive dealers survive and thrive on. Our team members understand that, and are versatile, hardworking, creative and can adapt to the kind of rapid changes that define the automotive and technology industries.
- The WI RTS Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be primarily responsible for client retention and revenue growth. Revenue growth will be measured monthly YOY against the established 2017 goal for WI. Revenue retention will be accomplished via the RSM’s active efforts to build and maintain meaningful relationships with the WI client base. The WI RSM will be responsible for ensuring new clients are on boarded successfully and providing communication back to the BU to resolve any issues. The RSM will also provide the same level of communication between client and BU for the installed base.
- The RTS Sales Specialist will aggressively sell Dealertrack Online Registration System products and services to all customers within assigned territory The RSM will also be responsible for delivering new clients/business according to established sales goals.
- The RTS Sales Specialist will use sound business judgment to best align products and services to meet the needs of those customers within the assigned territory.
- Prospect new business opportunities within assigned territory.
- Schedule product demonstrations.
- Identify customer software and hardware needs.
- Have a firm understanding of all programs in the assigned region.
- Define and structure specific offerings with clients.
- Formalize contracts and negotiate price points when necessary.
- Work with appropriate Strategic Account Director on all strategic accounts.
- Perform software installations and some hardware assembly.
- Conduct follow up product training for customers as needed.
- Other special project and duties as assigned.
What We look For (Preferred):
- Associate Degree: Certificate or Associate degree in business, marketing or a related field; or equivalent.
- Between 2 and 4 years’ experience in Field Sales and automotive experience a plus.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate with all Dealertrack departments (including peers) and external partners to promote Dealertrack’s products and services.
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to articulate theoretical and conceptual business models.
- Working knowledge of all Dealertrack’s suite of products and services.
- Extensive knowledge of all products related to registration and titling.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent organizational skills and must be self-sufficient in developing own proposals and presentations
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Why Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim¨, Autotrader¨, Kelley Blue Book¨, Dealertrack¨, vAuto¨, Xtime¨, NextGear Capital¨ and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-WI-Green Bay
Other Locations: Milwaukee Remote,US,WI,,53126|Lacrosse,US,WI,Lacrosse,|Madison Remote,US,WI,Madison,53719
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top