The Regional Manager generates revenue within an assigned territory by offering various product solutions to customers that will enhance their sales and operations functions, thus increasing their revenue. Work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative service on how to best bundle and use VinSolutions products. Determines customers’ needs via consultation, then reviews and analyzes options of what is best suited for the customer. Once the optimum product or product package has been determined, the Regional Manager will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing. Close sales opportunities for new business for VinSolutions products and services.
- Promote VinSolutions and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and thus, collecting new recurring revenue
- Act as advisor to customers in order to build market share, increase revenue, and retain business
- Maintain accurate CRM system data
- Manage relationships through to sales for each prospect by fact finding, follow up, identifying customers’ needs, presenting and demonstrating the software solutions, overcoming objections.
- Interact with decision makers such as Sr. management and owners, cultivating a lasting business relationship with these contacts
- Ensure that monthly, weekly, yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems
- Prepare sales plans and corresponding product packages for customer
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage the sales funnel.
- 4 year degree or combination of education and experience.
- Software sales or automotive sales experience a strong plus
- Deep understanding of automotive business, especially automotive dealerships
- Outstanding communication and consultation skills, both verbal and written, with strong telephone and presentation skills
- Experience effectively building relationships as well as doing needs assessment and qualifying and closing business over the telephone
- Ability to use and interpret research and data for the purpose of helping customers find opportunities for improvement
- Excellent database management and customer service skills, strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with an energetic, engaging personality
- Travel approximately 0-10%
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top