Graham Technologies is hiring Quality Assurance Engineer (s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate to be responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- monitor risk management activities
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirement
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top