The Promotions Department of CMG Atlanta Radio is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our Street Team as a Remote Coordinator.
A flexible schedule is required to work at least 4 events per month with consistent availability, specifically evenings, weekends and holidays.
The ideal candidate must be able to create and maintain high levels of energy and excitement during on site promotional events such as sales remotes, concerts, or festivals while representing each station in a positive and professional manner.
We are looking for individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills to act as the liaisons between each station, its listeners and clients. A remote coordinator must be visible and engaging at all times and have the ability to work under pressure, take initiative and think outside the box to ensure flawless execution at events.
- Remote coordinators are responsible for the set up and break down of station sound and promotional equipment (tents, banners, speakers, audio PA system) at station events.
- Also responsible for posting photos and video on station social media channels at live events.
- Must be a professional team player with customer focus and ability to take initiative and direction
- 21 years of age or older
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a valid GA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to multitask while dealing with the public and station equipment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to shoot and edit video or audio is a plus
- College coursework in marketing, public relations, digital media, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top