Program Director, Lead To Cash
The Program Director – Lead to Cash, reporting to the Senior Director – Lead to Cash Process Owner, will be jointly responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Lead to Cash program, partnering with their counterpart in IT. Helping the organization connect the dots between the needs of our clients and salespeople, to the L2C processes we must re-define, will be critical. To that end, the Program Director will be heavily involved with our Client and Salespeople Experience programs, and their respective Advisory Boards. In practice, this means successfully coordinating the myriad of activities across the business to ensure we are providing our partners in IT with the requirements and information they need, when they need it. Success in the role is ultimately defined by the organizations ability to deliver Lead to Cash program objectives on time and within budget.
Responsible for day-to-day management of the business components of the Lead to Cash program: (60%)
- Plan the delivery of the overall program, in conjunction the IT counterpart, aligned to the directives of the Steering Committee
- Develop and implement short, medium and long term goals and objectives required to achieve successful program outcomes
- Monitor program spending against established budgets and escalate any concerns to L2C steering committee ASAP
- Develop a L2C program evaluation framework to assess program strengths while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate business case development when incremental benefits are identified and additional resources are required
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of Cox Automotive Incorporated
- Partner with Internal Communications to ensure updates are delivered to the right audiences at the right level of granularity
- Identify, monitor and report on the risks associated with the L2C program and take appropriate action to mitigate the risks
Coordinate Lead to Cash program requirements for the business: (25%)
- Ensure that the outputs of the Client Experience program translate into actionable requirements for the Lead to Cash program
- Partner with the Salesperson Experience Program Leader to ensure successful engagement of our CAI salespeople with L2C
- Work with Value Strategies to ensure value creation requirements successful feed into the L2C prioritization process
- Coordinate efforts of L2C process owners with existing process owners across CAI to develop requirements for technology
- Build bridges into the UN1FY (ERP) transformation program to ensure mutual success of complementary programs
- Communicate business requirements to the customer and product data teams, incorporate dependencies into program plan
Contribute to lead to cash process design and optimization: (15%)
- Participate heavily with the Client Services team to help define, and ultimately bring to life, our aspirational Client Experience
- Coordinate process definition and optimization activities with both program and business process owners across CAI
- Collaborate with Business Process Management team to define requirements and optimize processes
- Ensure lead to cash roadmap is fully aligned to our desired Client and Salesperson Experiences and enabling processes
- Individual Contributor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The candidate must have a proven track record in operational effectiveness, technology led transformation, process redesign/reengineering, change management, communication, relationship management, strategy implementation and project management
- Technical Skills: Strong project and program management skills
- Project Methodologies: Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate communication tools
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to exceed expectations
- Collaboration: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear timely decisions
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate results.
- Solve Problems: Assess situations to identify causes, generate solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problem.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- 10+ Years of strategic program management experience
- PMP or other relevant project management certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (preferred)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE POSITION:
Position reports to Senior Director – Lead to Cash Process Owner
Up to 10%
KEY CLIENT INTERFACES:
Client Success, Solutions Sales Teams, Sales Operations, Business Process Managers, Information Technology & External Consultants
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.
Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands.
The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry.
Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees.
Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group.
For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top