Program (Call Center) Specialist II
Supports ongoing client needs and checkpoints, work closely with technical support manager to familiarize team with hardware, software, and return merchandise authorization processing. Proactively researches solutions when internal issues arise and brings potential resolutions to leadership when escalating issue. Ensures quality manager is trained on program specifics to assist in QA processing. Understands each departmental responsibility and strives to assist where needed to ensure overall program success
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Lead pre-launch design sessions – completes draft and finalizes process flows, provides clients with Trapollo standard scripts, shipping documentation, step by step guides for install/service call/removal.
- Provides new clients with credentials and training for Trapollo’s software application; leads efforts in finalizing setup of application
- Coordinates new client product setup and leads efforts with the warehouse team in reconciliation and inventory creation
- Performs all initial events for clients throughout the validation process and provides detailed feedback to design team
- Works with manufacturer teams to confirm monitoring application setup and leads efforts to train Trapollo staff and client staff
- Creates internal setup guides and reference documentation for customer support, technical support, and warehouse
- Compiles and presents weekly status reports
- Leads efforts to address challenges and escalates to appropriate management resource and follows up on resolution with all parties
- Monitors all activities associated with program launch to confirm processes, people, and systems are in working order
- Monitors inventory levels and return merchandise authorization metrics for reporting back to manufacturer and client
- Updates program documentation and internal process flows when required and provides ongoing training to new staff members as well as refresher training to current staff
- Audits overall performance of teams and reports back to departmental managers when improvement is needed
- Provides reporting for all invoicing requirements for programs under management and works with Program Director to reconcile discrepancies
- Regularly provides cost analysis for programs to Program Director and works through financials with leadership team to ensure utmost profitability
- Bridges communication between operations and leadership team during high travel volume
- Works with a diverse group of people who often have conflicting interests and the responsibility for developing strong working relationships with peers from other firms.
- Provides quarterly internal Program Reviews
- Provides customer facing Program Reviews
- 5 or more years of experience required in a Call Center, Customer Service, Project or Program Management position(s).
- 2 or more years in a team lead position.
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, time management and detail oriented with good judgement and problem solving skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Travel up to 25%
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Business, etc.).
- Experience in healthcare industry desired.
- 2 or more years of management experience.
- PMP Certification
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-VA-Sterling-22977 Eaglewood Ct
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: 2017-03-12
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top