Graham Technologies is hiring for a Program Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can support the Systems Security team with technical security reviews and program analysis.
- Planning, coordinating and facilitating technical exchange meetings for security issues.
- Providing requirement analysis, documentation and review of plans, technical research papers or proposals for adherence to program and documentation security guidelines.
- Development of spreadsheet, database, presentation, media/graphics, and word processing software technologies for presentation and report generation.
- Interfacing with different personalities in a range of positions, including technical leads and managers at senior levels within multiple agencies.
- Assist with assessing readiness levels of industry products and potential uses.
- Assist with outreach planning and coordination for advanced research initiatives.
- Draft plans for DoD and Intelligence community technology insertion and transition programs.
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated technical discipline, i.e., engineering, management, strategic planning, etc., or equivalent military experience and training.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Expertise with office automation and proficiency in the development of plans, reports and presentations.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- Understanding of NGA’s Strategy and Vision.
- Program Management experience working with the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT)
- Experience in providing strategic direction, vision and leadership with advanced research and development activities for organizations such as DoD, the Intelligence Community, DARPA, IARPA, other service intelligence organizations, Service Labs, or private industry with issues such as planning, development, execution and transition is highly desirable
- M.S. or PhD in an associated technical discipline, i.e., engineering, management, strategic planning is highly desirable
- Understanding of the R&D geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC is highly desirable
- Integration, verification and validation experience is highly desirable
- Government agency or military staff experience is highly desirable
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top