The essentialresponsibilities of the Production Operator are to perform all functions forthe business such as sorting, processing, and scanning extensive contractpaperwork from Lenders in a production environment. The Production Operator also reviews copiesfrom Dealers to remove specific forms, such as lien forms and titles, removesstaples, and prepares the paperwork physically for processing or storage. The Production Operator enters basicinformation into the computer system, scans paperwork for electronic storage,labels folders, shreds documents, and ships processed paperwork to Lenders orto storage facility.
- Perform all the essential functions of a ProductionOperator role as detailed above
- Perform lead duties in the absence of a lead
- Has broad knowledge about multiple areas of the DDSbusiness and can be used to cover other areas as needed
- Reporting and performing quality control when needed
Required Experience, Knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimaldirection and oversight
- Ability to work in fast paced environments and multitask
- Demonstrates attention to detail and has the abilityto quickly adapt and learn new processes or duties
- Exhibits regular interest and ability to adjust tobusiness demands, do what is needed, learn new tasks and train other teammembers while being accountable, managing conflict positively, while drivingresults.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. overhead and totransport boxes of paperwork within facility.
- Ability to sit for longer periods of time tocomplete repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, where thereis an assigned start time, but no pre-determined end time, as all work must becompleted with a rapid turn-around time.
- Must pass all required pre-employmentapplications and screenings.
Dealertrack iscommitted to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliancewith the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If youare contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of anyaccommodations which you may require. Any information received relatingto accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Dealertrack is anequal opportunity employer
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-ON-Mississauga-2700 Matheson Blvd E
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top