WHBQ Memphis, TN has an opening for a Creative Services Editor/Photographer.
We want an out of the box, creative thinker with a passion to produce market-leading promos!
- This creative individual will be responsible for shooting and editing hard-hitting news, weather, investigative and digital promotions.
- You will also be responsible for file management of all CS image and broll footage, working with News Operations Manager to maintain Bit Central Server Storage.
- Applicants must be an Adobe After Effects pro and a hands-on non-linear editing wizard, preferably Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Applicants must be able to shoot on a variety of different camera formats from DSLR to Canon EOS Cinema series.
- Experience with different camera rigs and lighting is a must
- In addition to your creative prowess, you’ll need excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work with multiple departments on multiple assignments in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum two years experience in news broadcasting/media is required and applicant needs to be proficient on the Mac platform
- College degree preferred
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-TN-Memphis-485 S Highland St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top