This position is primarily responsible for increasing Dealer cars soldusing OVE, IF Bids, etc. by working closely with Buyers and Sellers viatelephone, email, or other electronic communication means.The OVE Sales Representative will use pastsuccesses in sales and customer service to develop and maintain relationshipswith Manheim customers.The positionworks closely with the Location based and Field Sales Teams to ensure thatcustomer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Achieve orexceed monthly sales goals
- ContactBidder/Seller to ensure that they are aware of an offer and attempt to closethe transaction
- After a salecloses, obtain a list of dealers who bid online at or over MMR on particularunits and didn’t win the bid.Matchbidder with an alternate vehicle in-lane or on OVE
- Encouragereferrals from Field Sales, Dealer Services and Dealer Concierge for buyersinterested in specific inventory
- Prioritizework to yield highest transaction volume
- Track timeallocated to each transaction, number of transactions worked and results
- TrainDealers/Sellers to help them sell vehicles more effectively online
- Ensurereporting of results is complete and accurate
- Worksindependently, manages time effectively with great attention to details
- Team player andgreat communication and relationship skills with internal and externalcustomers
- ProvideDigital Sales support
- Performother duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some collegepreferred.
- 2-5 years proven track record in sales and service;automotive, auction, internet sales/service a plus
- Understanding of used vehicles, damage assessments andvaluations a plus
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantlychanging environment
- Ability to work independently and self-motivating
- Excellent people, teamwork, customer service and problemsolving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively withstrong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; use of salesforce.com a plus
Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well asnoise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
The postingis intended to describe the general content of and requirements for theperformance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statementof duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston-8215 Kopman Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top