This position is responsiblefor providing customer service, processing paperwork, assisting withscheduling, and supporting other administrative functions for the lotoperations department.
- Perform basicdata entry into the AS 400 computer system as needed.
- Maintain constantcommunication with commercial accounts department, customer support team,quadrant and account coordinators, supervisors, and other auction personnel toensure effective coordination of lot operations activities.
- Answer phones,provide support to lot operations employees, and provide excellent customersupport.
- Respond tocustomer requests for assistance and ensure timely resolution.
- Support managerin the coordination of departmental scheduling, working with temporaryagencies, serving as point of contact and recording employee absences, etc.
- Process all lotoperations department paperwork. Forward all invoices and items to be posted tothe appropriate areas in a timely manner.
- Assist in thecoordination of sale day line-up and execution of sale day activities (i.e.,drive, assist customers in locating vehicles, etc.).
- Visiblydemonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures andmodeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of allsafety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform otherduties as assigned by management
- High School Diplomaor equivalent preferred.
- 1 – 3 yearscustomer service experience required. Previous clerical or administrativeexperience preferred.
- Effectivecommunication skills required.
- Goodproblem-solving and organizational skills required.
- Ability to operategeneral office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Good computersoftware skills required.
- Ability to sit orstand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability toperform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilitiesrequired include close, distance and depth perception.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CA-Hayward-29900 Auction Ct
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top