Morning Show - Magic 94.9 Tampa
Cox Media Group – TampaRadio has an opening for America’s Next Great Magic Morning Show. Do you live and breathe pop culture? Do youlive the lifestyle? Can you cut through the noise and CONNECT with listenerson-air, digitally, and in the community. If so, we want to hear from you
- Show prep, including format related content, pop-culture content and local content; writing and posting web and social media content; writing and delivering commercial or personal endorsement content.
- Hosting regular air shifts, plus other voice-tracked shifts as assigned. Duties include working closely with program director to develop relatable content, execute format, and deliver ratings goals.
- Control board operation, including editing phone bits, interviews and other audio.
- Remotes and appearances at station or life group functions, station events including Live Broadcasts as assigned.
- Work with sales and promotions to maximize revenue opportunities, including promotions and personal endorsements.
- On Stage presense, emcee duties for station events and concerts.
- Minimum 3 years on-air experience, with CHR or Hot AC format experience preferred.
- Strong on-air presence. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success in ratings and revenue.
- Experience operating all on-air and production equipment.
- Experience with audio software editing products (Adobe Audition, Wide Orbit, etc.)
- Experience with web content and social media.
- Computer skills for audio delivery and automation systems (Maestro, Audiovault, etc.), word processing, audio editing and web/social media.
- Available as needed, including nights, weekends, etc., when required.
Cox Media Group is anintegrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media companythat includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations andone local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and morethan a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in morethan 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly,including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and onlinenewspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-FL-St. Petersburg-11300 4th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top