Master Trainer Inspector 4T
Perform vehicle inspections and prepare related documentation of overallvehicle condition in support of the processing and sale of client/customerconsigned vehicles in lane and online.Additionally, serves as training member of the Inspections team for an operatinglocation with the primary responsibilities of providing vehicle inspections andinspection training and ICP testing support for the auction through classroom andhands-on training of Vehicle Entry staff.
- Verify vehicle identification.
- Enter basic vehicle identification information to database.
- Inspect vehicle equipment and options and document results.
- Assess and database enter any exterior vehicle damage.
- Take photographs/images of damages
- Inspect and enter condition of vehicle interior, tires, frame and mechanicalcomponents.
- Complete and verify data entry in support of documentation of vehiclecondition.
- Perform post sale inspections (PSI) and enter results in appropriate database.• Perform and document walk around inspections in support of online vehicleexchange (OVE) process.
- Review completed vehicle condition reports with inspectors – confirm andprovide advice regarding report results.
- Attend meetings to share and receive job related information and completetraining requirements.
- Provides training for Inspectors on all duties and responsibilities of theInspector role through hands-on and classroom training as appropriate;trains other Vehicle Entry staff on use of related programs as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- ASE certification or background in automotive repair cost estimating preferred;ICAR Certifications a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Basic computer software skills required.
- Ability to multitask required.• Must be detail oriented.
- General knowledge of body and mechanical work preferred.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch and climb.
- Medium strength.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depthperception and ability to adjust focus.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NC-Statesville-145 Auction Ln
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top