Manheim Las Vegas- Auto Auction Driver/ Porter
This position isresponsible for prioritizing bullpen (surrounding inspection building)movements for sale cars including, but not limited to, high priority accounts.
- General movement of both manual and standard transmissionvehicles, at a very quick pace
- Adjust bullpen lanes to condense and space vehicles
- Remove license plates from vehicles
- Move checked-in vehicles to the correct bays
- Move ECR completed vehicles to the designated lots for thespecific vehicles
- Clear a second check lot and park vehicles to designated areas
- Assist in pulling bullpen overflow into bullpen
Outdoors- Ability to withstand environmental elements, such as extreme heat.
The postingis intended to describe the general content of and requirements for theperformance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statementof duties, responsibilities or requirements.
With more than 20,000 employees in operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world’s largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace. Please submit your resume to:http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and equipment required.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Must possess good problem-solving and organizational skills, successfully working without direct supervision
- Experience driving manual and standard transmission vehicles
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NV-Las Vegas-6600 Auction Ln
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top