Manager- Social Media Ads Buyers
The Cox Media Group Local Solutions Digital Fulfillment Manager, Social Media Ads leads the team responsible for fulfillment activities and optimizations for social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. They create best in-class fulfillment processes and workflow for all CMG 20+ media properties. They develop and manage team members in addition to overseeing the operational relationship for CMG and external digital fulfillment providers.
The candidate for this position will need a working understanding of the digital footprint initiatives that are offered by CMG. This is a unique opportunity to build a new Social Media Ads team to support social campaigns for a growing cutting-edge, local social advertising solution for large and small businesses alike.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
- Build a Social Media Ads Team.
- Focus on flawless execution; setting and beating fulfillment SLAs
- Create a culture of fun and hard work for a new team at CMG
- Support Social Media Ads Specialists in achieving campaign objectives, key performance indicators, and delivery timelines
- Recruit, train, develop, coach and retain top talent in the Social Ads space
- Partner with 20+ properties on fulfillment needs
- Actively implement, manage, and optimize paid social campaigns to the clients’ weekly, monthly and quarterly budget goals
- Provide campaign support to key Sales leaders
- Provide feedback and insight on reports that will be delivered to clients as well as those used internally
- Stay on top of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and advise on new ways to reach targets
- Work with Digital Campaign lead and other internal resources on account and campaign related issues
- Work closely with the CMG Social product management team
- Consistently collaborate with all departments and management within CMG Digital Revenue & Operations to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- 1+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations management role.
- 1+ years managing paid social advertising teams
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing including social
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Resourceful, results-driven and excels at managing to “get things done”.
- Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
- Analytical and insights driven, possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management. Digital agency experience preferred.
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
Local Solutions, powered by Cox Media Group, provides customizable digital marketing products and services that drive results. With local expertise and innovative tools, our digital advisors help you maximize your sales, boost your brand value, and turn prospects into customers. Please visit www.cmglocalsolutions.com for more information.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that include the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 59 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 30 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-223 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top