Manager Operations Support Deployment
A Manager of Operations Support Field Deployment is responsible for the planning, process implementation, execution, coaching and support of operations that could include arbitration, all commercial operations, inventory management, front office operations, and dealer services operations.
This position will drive the focus on standardized deployment of operational processes, tools and procedures to reduce process variation at our operating locations leading to improved effectiveness, client experience, team member engagement, and efficiency. This position will be the “change agent” link between the operating locations and corporate management and will also be responsible for change readiness, implementation, support, and compliance.
In addition, this position will work directly with field and/or regional level management, guiding coalition teams, ranger teams, and other project charged groups in support of the operating locations to ensure the operational readiness and company-wide implementation of all new products and processes being developed by the m.power project development team.
- Build and sustain relationships with auction, field and regional teams. This is to include the Regional Management partners and teams, Auction General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Front Line Department Managers and team members.
- Manages a team of functional area onsite resources geographically positioned to include team member engagement, auction and team member project readiness, playbook onboarding, coaching, skill development, end to end deployment support and adherence to performance management metrics and scorecards.
- Enforces adoption of project standards, supporting documentation, playbooks, and metrics
- Supports and audits auction readiness assessment surveys, both initial project and ongoing compliance.
- Enthusiastically promote, communicate and champion identified change management, project adoption,
SOP practices, communities of practice, and continuous improvement culture across operating units.
- Reviews and partners on content and delivery of training programs developed by m.power project training team for various operational departments on processes and procedures.
- Approves and enforces the improvement plans developed by deployment team Managers for lower performing and gap identified locations as needed
- Engage and partner with team of “Regional Partners” at our field locations who will act as subject matter experts and provide support to locations within geographic markets (i.e. peer to peer support)
- Partner in development with Regional Ops and Auction Management for designated “Centers of Excellence” for each market and for all function areas within m.power scope related to project change management, training, coaching, SOP, Communities of Practice and adoption
- Acts in an advisory capacity to m.power project deployment teams, management teams, Ops and CE partners including development of relevant business objectives, project readiness, measurements, process adoption and sustainability
- Identify opportunities that enable operating locations to achieve and exceed m.power and project deployment goals
- Review and discuss departmental compliance and success measure reporting
- Build sustainability model and educate partners for each m.power specific project deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred
- Five (5) + years of relevant operating experience at the auction level or equivalent
- Five (5) + years of management experience required with excellent management skills and the ability to promote a team environment
- Experience at operational project deployment
- Experience with business support software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating complex team efforts
- Possess a solid understanding of the wholesale automotive industry, i.e., industry structures, key players, competitive dynamics, technological underpinnings
- Possess ability to develop and present high level presentations to Corporate and Auction Management on Inspection Related Projects and Goals
- Possess ability to manage groups of high level managers across a nationwide geographic basis
- Display a positive and professional image
- Ability to lead through influence
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated bias for action and results
- Ability to handle stress and multiple priorities
- Good analytical skills and aptitude
- Must be able to proactively identify and resolve issues through analysis with proven results
- Excellent people, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask successfully
- Ability to travel 75%
(Degrees, Certifications, Languages)
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive tasks. Manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception.
Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Through its 130 worldwide wholesale operating locations, Manheim impacts every stage of a used vehicle’s life cycle, helping commercial sellers and automobile dealers maximize the value of their vehicles. Drawing from its auction transaction volume, Manheim Consulting publishes the annual Used Car Market Report, the definitive source of data for the used car industry. Manheim Consulting offers a wide range of services including custom analytics, business optimization and macroeconomic analysis. Manheim is the online vehicle remarketing leader, connecting buyers and sellers to the world’s largest, most comprehensive wholesale marketplace through its extensive in-lane and online offerings. Manheim.com receives nearly 900,000 visits each week. Manheim is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace. Please use the Cox Career Network at http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/ to submit your resume.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Director
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top