Graham Technologies is hiring a Linux Administrator in Washington DC.
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS and some working knowledge of the below skills
- 5 to 7 years proven hands-on experience engineering Linux environment
- Redhat Certification
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Korn shell)
- Ansible automation scripting a plus
- Experience with server configurations including DNS, NTP, iscsi, NFS, ldap, satellite, etc
- Integration experience with cloud/virtualization platforms (VMWare, Openstack) Cloudforms/Openstack administration a plus
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top