Lender Development Manager
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Lender Development Manager with mid-tier lender partner/dealership experience to join our growing team supporting our West Coast partners and affiliates.
Energetic, motivated and thriving in a fast-paced environment, the Sales team at Dealertrack is changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles. Tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers, our teams are made up of passionate go-getters who are committed to our mission of transforming the automotive industry through progressive SaaS solutions.
The Manager, Lender Development builds and maintains relationships with mid-tier lender partners, ensuring seamless integrations and ongoing service excellence meeting expectations in support of business goals and objectives.
- Acts as the primary Dealertrack liaison with assigned mid-tier Lender Partners and related dealerships. The individual is ultimately responsible for maximizing revenue growth by providing superior client satisfaction, ensuring the success of new solution, product and functionality implementations, driving dealer utilization, maximizing account retention and meeting Dealertrack revenue targets.
- Develops and builds strong relationships across the organization with each assigned lender, as well as, internal stakeholders and teammates of Cox Auto Software group. Responsibilities include advocating best practices while communicating Dealertrack's Thought Leadership positions on industry issues.
- Facilitates resolution of Lender service issues, (including: functional reviews and trainings, platform utilization, escalations handling, billing invoices and payment).
- Maintains knowledge of standard Dealertrack systems operation, functionality and products. Partners with Dealertrack Product Specialist to introduce and sell new products and solution offerings. Works with Business Development Teams to help identify new products and programs.
- Develop plans of action for maximizing Lender product utilization. Communicates progress to all levels of DT management, including Executive.
- With direction from management, negotiates contracts with assigned lenders.
- Plans, schedules and delivers training using various delivery mechanisms, webinar, telephone and remote desktop support. Communicates technical information to non-technical audiences using clear, jargon-free terminology. Develops and distributes support guides. Provides support as needed.
- Represents department in internal meetings. Completes additional tasks and special projects as assigned.
Required Experience (minimum):
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5-7 year's experience in account management for a technical company
- 5-10 years in banking, finance or auto finance industry
What We Look For (preferred):
- Proven ability to network, build and develop executive level business relationships
- Knowledgeable in automotive finance industry
- Understanding of end-to-end dealership operations (from front-end to back-end a plus)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Advanced product technical skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to clients utilizing non-technical, jargon-free language
- Proficiency with Windows, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project
- Lender or dealership experience highly desired
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CA-Manhattan Beach-1104 Highland Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top