Graham Technologies is hiring JAVA Developer (s) in Washington DC. We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a fast-paced environment in support of a defense client. Work on multiple projects and use agile development techniques.
- Ramp up quickly on new technologies and programming languages, as needed, and support design reviews and documentation creation for software under development and integration and testing of developed software
- Work with a team of experienced software developers with diverse technical backgrounds who are excited by new technologies and driven to solve difficult problems and implement novel solutions to complex environment
- Gain opportunities for professional and technological growth, interesting and challenging work, and exposure to government clients in a collaborative work environment.
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS.
- 3+ years of experience with Java development, including JavaEE technologies, such as Spring, Angular js, Neo4j
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Web services technologies (i.e. Extensible Markup Language (XML))
- Experience with various technologies: Apache Tools, SQL, Mongo DB, Oracle RDBMS, and Mave
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- BS degree in CS or an IT-related field preferred
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top