IT Data Analyst
Graham Technologies is looking for a IT Data Analyst to support a contract at the customer site in Washington DC .
- Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage process
- Gathers, analyses and quantifies performance data and measurements
What we’re looking for To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience. Working experience can be used in lieu of degree: HS diploma with 8 years of experience or Associates Degree with 6 years of experience. Degree can be used in lieu of experience: Master’s Degree with 2 years of experience or PhD with 0 years of experience.
- Experience developing metrics and dashboards related to financial and acquisition data
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to gather data and work with technical subject matter experts
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top