Install Support Specialist
Dealertrack is currently looking for a Technical Specialist with DMS experience in Salt Lake City, UT.
Who We Are + What We Do:
Dealertrack is the leading provider of digital solutions for automotive retail. Combining dealer perspectives, consumer insights, and tech-fueled innovation, we’ve built a marketing, sales, and operations platform that’s helping to transform the automotive retail industry. Our offices span nearly 20 cities from coast to coast with location-specific programs and amenities to create work environments that nurture collaboration, creativity, innovation and professional development.
Dealertrack’s success relies on a committed, engaged and energized team of professionals that stands behind our top-of-the-line, innovative products. From inventory acquisition to marketing, credit applications and financing, through post sale and service, Dealertrack’s integrated approach is the benchmark of transparency and efficiency that automotive dealers survive and thrive on. Our team members understand that, and are versatile, hardworking, creative, and can adapt to the kind of rapid changes that define the automotive and technology industries.
The Install Support, Specialist will perform a dual role: as a DT DMS software technical specialist and product liaison.
- Provide level 2 type of technical assistance to Project Managers and Installers during the implementation process
- Provide Accounting and Hardware assistance through the Pre-Install and post install phase
- Manage implementation cases including technical assistance, SLA and procedure adherence, and case assignment
- Act as a liaison between implementation and product/engineering for escalated concerns
- Advise on best practices for implementation special projects (buy/sells, company merges and splits, complex inter-company setups, etc.) In the post-install specialist role
- Assist with “hot client” problem resolution
What We Look For:
- Senior Implementation Specialist or Support Level 2 experience preferred
- Strong Accounting and/or Hardware systems knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of DT DMS file structure; with SQL and query ability
- Organization & multi-tasking extremely important
- Working to and hitting deadlines
- Leadership / teaching skills
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-UT-South Jordan-10757 S River Front Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top