Graham Technologies is hiring Information Assurance Analyst/Manager(s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for the C&A process by performing or reviewing technical security assessment.
- Implement and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation.
- Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Documenting plans of action and milestones (POAMs) for corrective action following assessment activities and in response to identified vulnerabilities
- Understanding the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and assessing system risks
- Implementing and Supporting a Continuous Monitoring Plan
What we’re looking for
To land this positions you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Effective communication (written & verbal)
- Working knowledge of NIST and FISMA
- Experience with using vulnerability and testing tools
- Experience in briefing senior management including the government customer
- Certification is a plus
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top