GeoInt Technical Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring for a GeoInt Technical Analyst in St. Louis, MO We are looking for a candidate who can support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure.
- Supports the GEOINT analysts directly as part of daily operational and functional mission support within NGA’s GEOINT braches and divisions
- Support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure within NGA ‘s Imagery Analysis branches and divisions
- Provides research and ad hoc projects utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries.
- Performs research, contribute to the preparation of analytical and technical reports and publications, prepare graphics, and maintain hard/soft copy files, including target folders, film files, collateral files, and other publications.
- Creates and maintains databases, summary data, spreadsheets, graphic documents, and maintain Intelink web sites.
- Utilizes Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to extract and/or access geospatial information, derivative information and multi-intelligence data to provide requirements, currency, accuracy, readiness, responsiveness, data integrity, and relevancy recommendations that support the analysis and visualization of geospatial data available for use by the military, intelligence, and policy-making communities.
- Adapts existing software applications, tools and data to meet new requirements.
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/training
- GEOINT Web-services publication as needed to develop application ready content
- GEOINT content metadata tagging as needed to enable content discovery
- Conflated and/or merged GEOINT content as needed to efficiently publish GEOINT web-services
- Knowledge and skills necessary to register GEOINT content in catalog services
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, computer technology, Geographical Infom1ation Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top