Financial Project Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring for a Financial Project Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can provide program planning and management support, consultation and analysis of alternatives, technical evaluation of planned projects and proposals, budget management planning assistance.
- Assist the financial management team and the Pod Lead with budget planning, financial tracking, reporting and oversight of funding allocated to the Pod.
- Tracking and administration of contract activities associated with Pod research efforts.
- Assistance with reports, archives, planning, support and execution of workshops, meetings, site visits, and other meetings that may require domestic or foreign travel.
- Technical evaluation of the programmatic aspects of activities proposed for the Pod.
- Consultation, analyses of alternatives, research assistance and recommendations on topics as requested by the Pod Lead.
- Monitoring of compliance issues including, but not limited to, civil liberties protection, human subject research, and export control.
- Coordinate public disclosures, including oral and written communications and presentations with the Communications and Security teams for public release.
- Capture, track, maintain records and follow up and report status on action items and taskers.
- Assist with capturing and documenting program requirements.
- Coordinate periodic program management reviews including development of agenda, logistics, and meeting support.
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Program Management or related field
- Experience in financial support, tracking and management
- Experience working with advanced research and development activities and organizations
- Experience with Government contracting and financial management.
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
- Government agency or military staff experience
- An understanding of the NGA system security accreditation process and the DoDIIS Certification process is highly desired
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Program Management or related field for DoD or IC program and project management highly desired
- Professional certification(s) in Program or Project Management highly desired
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) highly desired.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top