Financial Planning and Analysis Intern (Summer 2017)
Chosen candidate will have theopportunity to modify and create forecast and budget models in Excel and be apart of the many Vehicle Solutions businesses within Cox Automotive. Thisperson will play a hands-on role in helping create budgets and forecasts forthe upcoming planning season.
Forecasts and budgets are developedusing information from business owners as well as data from Hyperion Softwareand other operational data sources to create Excel based models with complexcalculations and macro enabled functionality for long range planning. Will require manipulation and analysis of large amounts of raw data and thenrepackaging and simplifying the results in a report view.
Multiple activities in a very fastpaced growing start-up suite of businesses including:
- Fleshing out requirements for forecast/budget drivers
- Sourcing data
- Excel Model creation
- Running multiple scenarios and providing reporting to business owners
- Entering Final forecast/budget into Hyperion
- Validating Hyperion system results against model
- Providing ad-hoc information and schedules to be used in presentation forexecutives
- High proficiency with Excel including complex formulas required
- Experience in Excel with macros and VBA a plus
- Hyperion experience a plus
- Experience integrating Excel into PowerPoint for presentation purposes a plus
- Solid grades
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interpret data and form a perspective
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Level: Entry Level
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top