Field Marketing Manager
CoxAutomotive is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to support its Media SolutionsGroup, consisting of Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Dealer.com brands in Atlanta, GA.
Thisrole develops sales enablement content and field marketing targeted atautomotive dealers, communicating the Cox Automotive Media Solutions Groupvalue proposition, brand messaging, product messaging and custom contenttailored to the needs of dealers and our sales teams. This position requiresthe ability to effectively collaborate with direct and indirect teams, holdexcellent project management skills, and deliver marketing initiatives in afast-paced environment while building key partnerships with sales teams acrossthe US. Successful candidates must be strong leaders, self-motivated, flexible,organized, have a strong attention to detail, possess the ability to completeprojects within aggressive timeframes, and the ability to reactively answerneeds of the sales teams and clients, while also building proactive contentplans to express the value of our brands and offerings. This person reportsinto the Director, Client Marketing.
- Developand mine content for the sales team to share with dealer clients
- Developsand manages a plan and content calendar for evergreen messaging and content tobe shared with sales and clients, as well as ongoing pulses of tailored contentfor individual regional, segment or seasonal needs.
- Partnerswith sales leaders.
- Buildrelationships and partnerships with sales team to integrate into their teams
- Comeup with creative and innovative ways to build the sales team’s expertise in ourbrand value proposition.
- Workswith multiple agency resources and relationships.
- Partnerwith sales operations on how to get content to the field.
- Manages budget related to marketing activities.
- Support major dealer meeting initiatives with story development,content and messaging.
- Be available and able to respond reactively when there is aquestion or request from the field.
- 5+years of experience in marketing/advertising preferred; experience within theautomotive, media or technology industries preferred
- Experience executing a wide range of marketing tactics – print, digital,web, direct mail, online, mobile/tablet, advanced targeting
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming theway the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digitalmarketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions forconsumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide.Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the CoxAutomotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®,Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®,Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 teammembers in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 autodealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S.consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. CoxAutomotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based companywith revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. CoxEnterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications andCox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top