Dealertrack,a Cox Automotive Brand, iscurrently looking for an Enrollment Specialist with 1-3 years of experience tojoin our Business Operations teamin Lake Success, NY.
Dealertrack’steams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers withdiverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive andtechnology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the waypeople shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital softwaresolutions.
The EnrollmentRepresentative primarily handles the account management and processing of NewDealer Enrollments, Dealer Information Owner Reactivations and DealershipChange is Ownership (Buy/Sells). This person processes incoming leads, casesand e-mails regarding potential enrollments of new dealerships/accounts ontothe Dealertrack platform along with Reactivations of existing accounts, whilefollowing all Security and compliance regulations for conducting the Enrollment& Reactivation Process.
- Handleapplicable incoming leads, cases and correspondences regarding any potentialEnrollment or Reactivations of dealerships onto Dealertrack, while followingall security and compliance regulations for conducting the Enrollment /Reactivations process.
- Facilitatethe Enrollment & Reactivation process with each dealership and follow up toensure all required documentation has been received, validated and processed.
- Facilitatethe user creation process with the dealership information owner(s) and providetraining for newly enrolled dealerships for the Dealertrack platform specificto the credit application process and basic navigation of site.
- Assist withDealer Change in Ownership (Buy/Sell) cases to ensure that the transition is asefficient as possible to minimize any down-time for a dealer to conductbusiness
- .Whilefacilitating Dealer Change in Ownership (Buy/Sell) cases, the Dealer OperationsRepresentative will ensure that all security and compliance requirements arefollowed and met
- .Adhere toall applicable Service Level Agreements to ensure standards are being upheld tothe utmost regard
- Strong communication skills (BothVerbal and Written)
- Action-orientated with theability to meet deadlines and turnaround requests in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills andability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills as well as follow-up and prioritization skills with the abilityto effectively interact with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferredand/or equivalent related Job experience.
- Salesforce CRM knowledge is aplus
- Auto industry knowledge orexperience is a plus.
- Can work remotely from other states
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NY-Lake Success-1111 Marcus Avenue
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top