Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is seeking a Document Agent – Day Shift with excellent attention to detail and customer services skills for our Lender Solutions, Title Management division in Sacramento, CA.
Dealertrack’s teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
Under direct supervision, the Document Agent is responsible for accurately handling all incoming and outgoing Automobile Title documents as requested to support our Lender Solutions, Title Management Services operation goals and service levels.
Document Agents are required to handle documents in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next. Document Agents may be receiving, sorting, scanning, batching, validating or releasing documents. All documents must be processed with a high level of accuracy and quality.
This is a direct hire position with Dealertrack. It is Full-Time and offers full benefits. The Day Shift schedule is 6:00AM – 2:30PM Mon – Fri. All Dealertrack employees must pass a drug test and background screen.
- *If you are currently working at Dealertrack as a Temporary through an agency please refer to your agency to be considered for this position.**
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Detail Orientation – Pays close attention to detail and possesses good organizational skills.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner; works quickly.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Orderly – Keeps work area clean and organized to ensure compliance with safety and security policies.
What We Look For:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of PC software applications ( MS Office, Excel) preferred
- Data entry skills required for verifying documents; 50 WPM or 15,000 kph.
- Knowledge of state abbreviations preferred
- Knowledge of shipping software and mailing equipment preferred for mail room
- Working knowledge of imaging software preferred
- Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work
- Ability to sit or stand, bend, reach, pull and climb step ladders for long periods of time
- Noise level can be loud at times
- Variable shifts for Day and Evening and Part Time and Full Time which can include Saturdays
- Ability to lift or push up to 35lbs
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today’s digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CA-Sacramento-9750 Goethe Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top