This position is responsible for assigning loads to various transport carriers in a timely manner. This is achieved by developing strong relationships with our carriers, utilizing sales skills to overcome objections, and ambitiously focusing on maintaining on-time performance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the transportation of vehicles by contacting carriers in our established network or locating new carriers to work with us.
- Maintain relationships with carriers in our network and develop new relationships with potential carrier partners
- Resolve problems as they arise. Problems consist of missing vehicles, damaged vehicles, and late vehicles, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to our drivers
- Ensure that our drivers are properly insured and licensed to do over the road transports
- Dependability and punctuality are a must.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Proven ability to make decisions
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Previous transportation or automotive experience a plus
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-AZ-Gilbert-1030 N Colorado St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top