Digital Sales Specialist I
We are expanding the team!
The role of Digital Sales Specialist works with aTeam of Media Consultants to assist them in securing new Digital advertisingrevenue and grow revenue from existing Advertisers. The Specialists strategize,develop Proposals, and work with the Media Consultants to sell Digital Mediadirect to Clients.
- Assess clients marketing needs and build corresponding strategic solutions
- Manage fulfillment of Digital media campaigns
- Consult and educate Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
- Educated and train Media Consultants and clients in Digital Media
- Provide backup sales support to other Digital Sales Specialists in the department
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience with digital media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and operate a number of internal computer programs and systems
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong focus on teamwork and ability to manage relationships across multiple departments
- Results oriented with great attention to detail
- Able to apply creative thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
Cox Media Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketingand digital media companythat also includesthe National Advertising Platform businessesof CoxReps – thecountry’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa.
The company’s operations currently include14 broadcast television stations; more than 60 radiostations; six daily newspapers, more than a dozen non-daily publications; andmore than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us,Clark.com, DawgNation, SECCountry, Hookem.com, and All22.
CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TVviewers, more than3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly15 million radio listeners. For more informationabout Cox MediaGroup, please check us outonline at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top