Digital Content Coordinator
CMG Radio is looking for Digital ContentCoordinators to join our team in several markets. Thedigital content coordinator will work closely with the programming, promotionsand sales departments to create and execute the most effective contentstrategies with the goal of audience engagement and development on digitalplatforms. Responsibilities includeaggregating & curating content (not creating original content). Thisindividual will play a key role in the growth of CMG Radio digital superbrands. This individual will also bring innovative thinking to CMG Radio programmingand sales teams surrounding digital and social media. The successful candidate will have knowledge of webdesign and social media, excellent engagement skills, and a passion for helpingothers build great promotions.
- Actas the project manager on all social media and web-based promotions, marketingand events
- Produce,publish and edit all necessary digital content and ensure all content isupdated in a timely manner on all station websites and social media outlets
- Daily real time generation of content on CMG Radio websites and social media platforms to complement our on-air product, i.e. contesting, artist interviews, morning show bits, live broadcasts, etc.
- Assist in Daily monitoring of CMG entertainment and news sites to share stories to help generate traffic and interest
- Produce digital-exclusive content for our websites, apps and social media platforms
- Set monthly goals on web traffic and social media, designed to increase raw numbers AND listeners engagement
- Trainand assist Content and Promotions teams on all digital content needs
- Produceand manage permission marketing systems for the cluster, including monthlynewsletters
- Manage,interpret and communicate all reporting and metrics for all digital ‘channels’,e.g. websites, mobile, permission marketing
- Workwith the Marketing and Promotions Director and Digital Sales Manager todiscover and develop new digital revenue opportunities on a regular basis
- Bachelor’sDegree in a related field preferred
- Experienceworking with all of the major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Foursquare, etc.
- Workingknowledge of HTML – HTML5
- Graphicdesign skills and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Solidanalytical skills, experience with internet and social media metrics, and anunderstanding of related platforms
- Self-starter,dependable, and capable of performing under pressure
- Knowledgeof broadcasting a plus
- Excellentwritten and verbal communications skills
- Strongorganizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
CoxMedia Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-7000 Central Pkwy
Other Locations: Washington,US,DC,,20001|Houston,US,TX,,77001|Pittsburgh,US,PA,,15122|New York,US,NY,,10001|Boston,US,MA,,02108|Miami,US,FL,,33101|Orlando,US,FL,,32801|Hartford,US,CT,,06101
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top