Decision Science Analyst Intern (Summer 2017)
Decision Scientist Analyst Intern is responsible fordevelopment of insights, analysis, and reporting to support revenue generationthrough better decision making. The role will work closely with businessstakeholders as a subject matter expert to assist them with analytics strategyand developing relevant, accurate and robust insights. Conducts presentations and makesrecommendations to senior management.
- Decision Sciences project leader. Responsible for all facets of analyticsproject management including requirements gathering, analysis design,development of insight, delivery of findings, and managing production orrefinement of results.
- Consult across Cox Automotive Media Solutionsfunctional teams on how analytic methodologies or available data sources can beleveraged to address their business needs.
- Track, analyze and interpret trends in data inorder to provide relevant conclusions and recommendations to senior management.
- Make proactive, data-driven recommendations onmarketing or product strategy.
- Minimal overnight travel (up to 10%) by landand/or air.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work closely with business owners asa key subject matter expert to assist them with business strategy and ensuringour analytics drive industry competitive advantage in advanced analytics
- Ability to work closely with business owners asa subject matter expert to assist them with business strategy and ensuring ouranalytics drive industry competitive advantage in advanced analytics.
- Ability to organize findings and translate intoactionable insights using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Experience using statistical programminglanguages (SAS, R, Python, SPSS etc.)
- Experience in descriptive statistical analysis.
- Ability to present and make recommendations tosenior management.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree; advanced degreepreferred. College degree must be inquantitative discipline (e.g. Math, Statistics, Economics, Biostatistics,Operations Research, Physics, or other quantitative discipline).
- Digital media, product, and/or marketingexperience preferred.
- Experience in marketing mix, businessintelligence, and multivariate testing preferred.
- HDFS (Pig, Hive, Spark), PMML, and Java experience desired
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Level: Entry Level
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top