Graham Technologies is hiring Database Administrator(s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is willing to work on a high-profile and large scale application. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with input from multiple stakeholders. The candidate will use flexibility and technical skills. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying data models and databases for the demonstration capability and the end-state system
- Architecting, developing and maintaining databases for development, test, training and production environments across multiple classification fabrics for the final enterprise system
- Working with development team and enterprise service provider partners to implement security features such as access control, role separation, audit and logging, and system monitoring
- Working with systems engineers and architects to specify and design the final system, both at the sponsor and with Sponsor’s partners
- Participating in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirement
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI with a FS Poly.
- Experience designing data models and development of databases in support of enterprise class software systems
- Experience developing applications using technologies including large scale data base technologies
- Experience with data modeling tools
- Experience participating in Agile software development teams using scrum
- experience designing and building a large scale data repository
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top