Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Graham Technologies is hiring Cyber Security Engineer (s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for providing encryption and security engineering expertise and guidance to project teams and system implementers.
- Candidate will focus on the cyber security engineering related tasks
- Candidate will communicate with team leads and senior leadership, assess changes, and rapidly change direction in support of new and/or changing requirements
- Provide system security architecture, design, and cryptographic service implementation advice
- Assist teams in understanding and addressing system security issues identified during the assessment period
- Investigating new technologies, as well as Type 2 and commercial cryptographic products.
What we’re looking for
To land this positions you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience in two (2) or more of the following areas: Network; host; data or application security in multiple operating system environments
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, electronic mail and access lists
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with Internet, web, application, and network security techniques.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing documentation to meet security requirements and guidance
- Working knowledge of NIST and FISMA
- Certification is a plus
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top