Cyber Security SME/Pentester
Graham Technologies is hiring Cyber Security SME/Pen-tester(s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for the ethical hacking of clients sites.
- Perform web application security assessments to identify vulnerabilities through manual code reviews
- Provide recommendations on remediation/mitigation efforts and prioritization of web application security vulnerabilities, and assists with development, test and/or Implement, maintain, and execute source code scan tools.
- Support security event investigations and conduct incident response activities to contain, eradicate and prevent cyber-attacks.
- Provide analysis of vulnerabilities
- Proactively recommend research and exploit test cases
What we’re looking for
To land this positions you must have an Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Effective communication (written & verbal)
- Working knowledge of NIST and FISMA
- Experiences as an ethical hacker and/or penetration tester
- Working knowledge of security testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of network protocols
- Ability to pentest in a network and test environment
- Solid understanding of web-based vulnerabilities
- Professional hands-on experience with web application security assessment tools
- Experience in briefing senior management including the government customer
- Certification is a plus
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top