Customer Support Specialist
Description: Provide customer support and assistance to Trapollo Customers, End Users and Subcontractors. Perform scheduling and phone assisted installation of remote health monitoring technology. Organize installation schedule(s) and confirm logistics surrounding appointments. Utilizing the Trapollo ticket system, provide level 1 technical support for a variety of health care technology. Stay abreast of current and future health monitoring technology through continuous formal and self-paced training. Communicate effectively with nontechnical senior population.
Basic Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Schedule, confirm, and perform phone installation appointments.
- Assist the install of remote health monitoring equipment by guiding nontechnical seniors over the phone.
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to customers, subcontractors and end users via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Create and manage RMA’s for faulty equipment back to the manufacturer.
- Configuration of Trapollo provided remote health monitoring, and peripheral device, equipment to connect via cellular, modem, or broadband connection.
- Enter data into, and update data within, Trapollo’s management console.
- Provide training to patients on the use of system and applications.
- Obtain general understanding of Trapollo systems and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct operational issues in client systems.
- Perform light lifting 25lbs.
- Perform creation and maintenance of new accounts and support tickets using company provide software tools.
- Respond to problems and issues as reported by internal and external customers in a timely fashion.
- Multi-tasking that requires focused concentration is expected to be learned – must be willing to cross train.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all corporate information, applications and data including passwords, procedures, software, etc.
- Utilize and maintain basic skills, experience, and knowledge of Trapollo technology and methodology to perform tasks.
- Stay abreast of remote health monitoring technology being utilized and new technology being released through self-paced training.
- Provide monthly status and resource reporting on all assigned projects to supervisor.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations group, to roll out new processes as directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- College degree not required, but encouraged
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in I.T. applications such as E-Mail, Office Automation Applications and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
- Must be able to work swing shift 11am-8pm and some weekends
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-VA-Sterling-22977 Eaglewood Ct
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top