Customer Service Specialist/NonIT
Graham Technologies is looking for Customer Service Specialist/Non-IT to support a contract at the customer site in Reston, VA . We are looking for candidates that is customer service orientated to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
What we’re looking for
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience. Working experience can be used in lieu of degree: HS diploma with 8 years of experience or Associates Degree with 6 years of experience. Degree can be used in lieu of experience: Master’s Degree with 2 years of experience or PhD with 0 years of experience.
- Proven working experience in providing customer service
- Working knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft Financial Management, Supply Chain Management (CSM), Supplier Relationship Management or Enterprise Services Automation
- Experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), or Financial Accounting Cost Tracking System (FACTS)
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top